A lot of premium features are loaded with Redmi Note 7. The device’s key attraction is its gorgeous cameras as it enhances your experience of photography and videography. The device is capable of delivering a flawless performance while running multiple tasks. Overall, the device is one of the best options to go for around this price range.
Xiaomi Redmi Note7 specs
- Body:159.2x 75.2x 8.1 mm, 186 grams, back of Gorilla Glass 5, side frame with polycarbonate.
- Screen:6.3 “IPS LCD, resolution of 1080x 2340px (19.5:9); ~409 ppi.
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 (14 nm) CPU (4×2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260); Adreno 512.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM, 64 GB built-in storage, slot support for microSD (takes the second slot for SIM).
- OS: 9.0 Pie Android; 10 MIUI.
- Rear camera: 48MP f/1.8, 1/2,”0.8μm, PDAF support, 5MP depth sensor, LED flash; video recording 1080p@30/60/120fps, EIS.
- Front camera: 13MP, video recording at 1080p@30fps.
- Battery: 4,000mAh, 18W (9V/2A) support for Quick Charge 4.0.
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM; Download LTE Cat.12/Cat.13, Wi-Fi a / b /g / n /ac, MIMO dual band, 2×2 antennas, GPS; Bluetooth 5.0, USB-C 2.0.
- Misc: fingerprint reader rear-mounted, support for FM radio.
The company says the Redmi Note 7 has passed the same quality control as the top-shelf smartphones from Xiaomi. Redmi is so confident in the build quality that, unlike the standard 12-month period, it even offers the handset in China with 18-month warranty.
Display and Configuration
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 features a 6.3-inch IPS LCD display that displays 1,080x 2,340 pixels of screen resolution. It has a 19.5:9 aspect ratio and comes with a 409PPI pixel density. Under the hood, there is a 2.2GHz and 1.8GHz clock speed Kryo 260 quad-core processor. The processors are sitting on a 660 MSM8956 chipset from Qualcomm Snapdragon. The processors are coupled with a 3GB RAM along with an Adreno 512 GPU that can handle the multitasking or the gaming of the device.
Storage and Camera
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 houses a pretty decent 32 GB built storage. You can also expand it up to 256 GB using the memory card. Dual front and back cameras are supported by the device. The setup has lenses of 48MP and 5MP that promise to capture hypnotic images.
Battery and Connectivity
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 is powered by a 4,000mAh Li-ion battery that provides a healthy backup period. The inclusion of fast-charging strengthens the department. The device has a lot of connectivity options including 4G with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS, USB type-C and more.
The Redmi Note 7 pricing starts at 999 Yuan(~Rs 10 K) for China’s base variant and the device is expected to launch next month in India. As usual with Xiaomi, we can expect the phone to be competitively priced in India (preferably under Rs 15 K), making it a phenomenal deal.